Cheri Odom Poems
- 'Let Me Go! ' Why hold on to something that isn't there? To...
- One Certain Tree Colors of all colors. Leaves of all ...
- Give Me A Chance To Live Just a babe am I. Food should be ...
- The Eyes To The Soul Shattered pieces have consumed my ...
- Discouraging Faces Don't laugh at the weary. Don't mock the ...
- The Father Of Many Communicati... Father, what must I now do?...
- Materialistic Try running an extra mile in my shoes, for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cheri Odom
'Let Me Go! '
Why hold on to something that isn't there?
To me that is quite unfair.
You never had loved me from the start.
You used words, but it wasn't from your heart.
I saw the sadness on your face.
I tried to ignore it, because it was a disgrace.
Let me go to someone who loves me.
Because you do not want to see good in me.
Let someone else have this happy soul.
Because I want you to let me go.
Set me free from what wasn't there.
Set me free from tainted care.
You have always lied to me and not given us a chance.
Now I want to never lose my dance.
Let me ...