Cheryl j Barclay
Cheryl j Barclay Poems
- Grandad I Love You Tears streamed down my face when I saw you...
- Happy New Year If it didn’t bring you joy just leave it ...
- Never Really Gone
- Don'T Cry Don't cry for me now I have died, for I'm still ...
- If I Knew If, I would video tape each action and word, so I...
- Life Without Friendship A friend is someone we turn to When ...
- Friend I Want To Be I'd like to be the sort of friend that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cheryl j Barclay
Grandad I Love You
Tears streamed down my face when I saw you that way.
I love you grandpa, I will love you everyday.
As my tears raced down my face;
I knew you'd soon be in a happier place.
My love will follow you wherever you go.
Oh how I loved you so.
Although I feel sorrow and hate.
You can't fight fate.
You told me everything as time passed by and by.
I never wanted you to die.
We did a lot together throughout the years.
It's time to wipe away the tears.
I want you to know;
I will never let you go.
I know you loved me too.
My heart will always be with ...