Cheryl Renaud Poems
- Advents Of The Sun Over my empty shoulders I want you to ...
- Along The Riddle Of Our Fiery ... along the riddle of ...
- When Summer Leaves My Face... when summer leaves my face and...
- Homeostasis To ease away from my own brokenness I am beyond ...
- Dock For The Ship We start with the perfect peal The iris ...
- Cattleya At this time I was making love to my baby
- A.M. Reverie my piano is silent it is time to put the top ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cheryl Renaud
Advents Of The Sun
Over my empty shoulders
I want you to sear past my skin
Split my valley with your hair
as I lay on my back
I'll gaze at you between mountains
Watch you rise and set
I want to wrap myself around you
Arms and legs made of blue
Cold lips warmth for you
Leaf-draped in pink and orange
as you hug me nightly
Spread your hair when
you dream under my sea