Chey Tru Love
Chey Tru Love Poems
- Ray Charles I am the musical rhythm That runs through my ...
- Journey With You Taking the long journey To the middle of no...
- The Trouble Of Love Thought love was action No always what ...
- Unfair Love You call it tough love I say it’s unfair You ...
- Do You Really Care I can't believe I'm saying this But my ...
- You Stole My Heart He silenced me with one kiss He took the...
- Enough Love Well you’re messing me up Getting me so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chey Tru Love
I am the musical rhythm
That runs through my veins
I am the fight
Between hardships that causes less pain
When I lost my sight
I had to use ears
Even though I couldn’t see
It made things clear
At age seven the whole world went black
Momma was serious she didn’t take no smack
Racial segregation made life even harder
Didn’t make much money so we traded and barter
Made it big my first hit single
It attracted all the ladies a made them mingle
I struggled hard with my heroin addiction
Life was difficult and stranger than fiction
Loving my music we ...