Cheyenne Doss Poems
- Remainders I don't get what's in a world Where your ripped ...
- A Thousand Faces Is this really me? Am I the person I'm ...
- Magic Love is special and it is something that we all ...
- Life And Love Life is a roller coaster full of unexpected ...
- Special The wilderness doesn't know that it's breathtaking ...
- Soemtimes Sometimes you gotta... Run away just to see who'll...
- How Do I Forget I know i should forget you I know I should ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cheyenne Doss
I don't get what's in a world
Where your ripped in two
If only there could be
a half for me
a half for you
I don't know what is left when there is nothin left to share
So what's yours when the pain is mine to bear
So you can judge the judge when this sad and mad path is mine
Some say to subtract you from my life, but don't cry
Others say get back up and move on
But don't add you back in
So this why that i will reply with
That remainders hate division