chibuike emmanuel Poems
- I See The Future Above the mountain, l see a bird did fly, ...
- Hang On hang on dear brother, never let go.for tomorrow is ...
- Love say to the world; am tears, that flows from the dryest...
- Alone But Not Alone driven in the misery of solitute, by ...
- Risen! Joy, oh joy, has filled my soul, what sorrow braved...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chibuike emmanuel
Alone But Not Alone
driven in the
misery of solitute, by an
uncladed ferocious race.Be it
looks, i may attest, but sun rays
my face did glad.In dark clouds my fingers did dance, hoping to
find a straying ant, for a glance
solemn warmt shall veer, to
that friggid shadow in space.oh!
I searched, i dug, i gaze, but no
phantom my palms did clasp.oh! I stood still like a
statue, maroond on a desert
land.Now all hopes have flown
away, and my sanity, i called
lost.Now all courage have sailed
away, and the shore of fears i stand.Caged by this horrendous
rage, my fluttering ...