Chimnese Davids Poems
- A Bittersweet Coffee Taste Caffeine is the flavor of my ...
- Immortal Love 1. Love is not the object of once ...
- Muses Of Lust a poet without a muse how can that be, when ...
- Roses Of Passionate Love You captured my heart with your ...
- Celestial Hope My mind is overflowing with words that consume...
Chimnese Davids is an accounts clerk she has been a part of many online writing websites as an official of two poetry communities, Jingle Poetry & Gooseberry Gardens. She has been published in two anthologies, Step Into My Shoes & Love in Creativity. She lives in Cape Town, South Africa.
Writing has always been my passion since I was a little girl, listening to my grandmother, as she ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chimnese Davids
A Bittersweet Coffee Taste
Caffeine is the flavor of my morning
the flavor I love tasting on your tongue
each morning watching us hold our cups
in our hands as you smile this radiance
of hope filled devotion for me,
but coffee oh bittersweet coffee taste
in my mouth since you have left
it's all I am tasting the aroma of the
chocolate velvety taste upon
my tongue feels different these days
walking in the morning with a cup
in hand I no longer feel the smile crest
upon my lips as coffee becomes more
more haunting with each passing day.
A writer needs her caffeine filled ...