Chirag Kapoor. Poems
- Look Outside Look Outside, see the trees Watch the flowers ...
- My Family My family is very strong like me My family is ...
- Hope I hope that you will get by I hope that you will love ...
- Nature Nature is mighty Nature is strong Nature is usually ...
- What Is The Meaning Of The Wor... 'Mother' is such a ...
- 10 Years A friendship won, A friendship lost, A ...
- Love The Nature Love the nature every way, see new cretures...
For as long as I can remember, writing poems has been my release. It has given me a chance to escape into the world I created: my words became my confidants, my language my peace. I know that some of the greatest works of literature emerged out of hardships, but I also know that great poets can grow and develop in programs. I can be shaped into a poet I’ve always wanted to become. Being raised by my family has taught me that the focus shouldn’t be on where you’ve been, but on where you’re going—and more importantly, where you want to go. I would be the first person in my family to write poems, but really I just want to be the first to truly follow my dreams. I was fortunate enough to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chirag Kapoor.
Look Outside, see the trees
Watch the flowers in the breeze
Things won't be like this in a year or two
If polluting is all we do
Seize the night
Seize the day
Things won't always be this way
Thousands of people are dying
In the night you hear children crying
Let's stop the war
Our people are sore
The world can't help itself
Who cares about your wealth
Help me to help you
Show the world what you can do.