chizitere ojiaka Poems
- Take A Minute... Take Two... Think wit me a while. Deeply. ...
- Nyere M Aka I know what is wrong, So I will give right a ...
- Let Go... Piece by piece pieces of peace. You think its ...
- Hoping For The Beat. My heart just beat again... Oh no it ...
- The Orphan Sighs The feast of sorrow, with tears and mucor,...
- Upon Black Coal Tar My appetite for food is put away in a ...
- Across That Line Kambili you should learn to think of me. I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Across That Line
Kambili you should learn to think of me.
I thought i loved you enough, but you shall
still learn to think of me.
I brought you to life, you should learn
to never forget me.
I killed you. Do you remember?
You should learn to never forget me.
Father anticipates your return
although he knows i took you away
Kele placed his curse on me and he
promised never to forget me.
Now they say they will kill me
ha! humm! I laugh! because,
just like the others before,
i shall escort you on your journey.
The entire ride i cant assure but,
i know ...