chizitere ojiaka Poems
- Hoping For The Beat. My heart just beat again... Oh no it ...
- The Orphan Sighs The feast of sorrow, with tears and mucor,...
- Take A Minute... Take Two... Think wit me a while. Deeply. ...
- Nyere M Aka I know what is wrong, So I will give right a ...
- Let Go... Piece by piece pieces of peace. You think its ...
- Upon Black Coal Tar My appetite for food is put away in a ...
- Across That Line Kambili you should learn to think of me. I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Orphan Sighs
The feast of sorrow,
with tears and mucor,
tumbling down delicate
cheeks and cracked lips.
Nutrition goes on a retreat
allowing hunger into the feat.
Enlarged abdomen showing
signs of good living if only the
legs and arms have just a little
Temptation begins its urge.
Mom and Dad invite.
Death seems a better beginning