Chloe Alfonso Poems
- Bestfriends, With No One On Th...
- What I See And You See. you see me wanting to keep my hands ...
- Earl you always listen to me, you hug me all day. you ...
- Triumfo you're always there, no matter how far. you tease...
- Michellee you've been there beside me, through thick and ...
- Yellow Daisy little yellow daisies, standing tall in a ...
- Seperation And Who To Turn To. to feel left alone, no one ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chloe Alfonso
Bestfriends, With No One On The Other End.
best friends, sticking together
support, love, care
and yet sometimes they're just not there.
i try to talk to you,
you push me away.
i try to reach out to you,
but you dont need my hand.
you leave me in the middle of a crowded hall,
just me watching you grow smaller and smaller
but the distance between us widens
knowing you'll just keep walking away,
without even a simple turn of the head,
to see if im okay.
without a care for what should have been a bestfriend,
faded fast, like a lit candle on a windy night.
our friendship, is ...