chris north Poems
- There Is Fear In Your Eyes I can see it Don’t even try and ...
- Thanks I want out of this hell but I wont tell anyone but ...
- Who? … How? … What is the truth? … How do you know what the ...
- Living Hell I’m so tired of all this I’m so sick of you ...
- Cant You See Cant you see! Cant you see me standing here? ...
- Friends That Aren'T friends love drama friends like it when ...
- I'M You As I watch the slow stream I start to dream a ...
I like writing poems and reading them. Poems can connect two strangers thousands of miles apart. It's a bond we all share. The love for poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chris north
There Is Fear In Your Eyes
I can see it
Don’t even try and hide it
Why do you try to
Don’t you know that I can practically see through you
So now that you know what will you do...cry?
I bet you fell like you want to fly
I bet now you want to die
Ha…Don’t even try to lie
Come on don’t be shy!
I can see into your eye
I can tell whenever you speak a lie
I'll even be there when you die
So now it doesn't matter if you can fly
I see you when you look in the mirror
I can see all your fear
I can feel every tear you shed
And, I followed you when you so called fled