Chrissy Horning Poems
- Roll Call Blank pages of a disgruntled novel Words scribbled...
- Goodbye Goodbye to you, my life long sorrow Your presence ...
- Hands Crossing... Bridges that crumble behind me Streets ...
- 1 Walls and fear compressing The free flow of our higher ...
- Same Things Arriving fashionably late For a half-hearted ...
- My Turn Standing in line, biding my time Behind an ...
- Secret Place Far beyond life's tragedy There is a place I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chrissy Horning
Blank pages of a disgruntled novel
Words scribbled with invisible ink.
A hollow echo of a muted scream
No collected thoughts left to think.
Beliefs shackled by the morality police
To a faceless crowd I make my stand.
Diffused energy and a weary soul
Depleted by the 'helping hand'.
Trudging through a recurring dream
Legs that don't run despite the pain.
Existence arrives to take attendance
A mouth that refuses to acknowledge my name.