Christian Arebrand Poems
- The Custody Of A Werewolf I had the sight of a moonlight ...
- Rain A walk in the rain Is not always in vain It reminds ...
- The Wandering Merchant A path that I walk One only for each ...
- Soul Vicinity Subtract a nail for a toe See it bleed, so it ...
- It´s The Small Things That Mat... As to me, are you ...
- Dream I dream blue skies Green wide opens Colors of ...
- Endeavour Shame me knowledge Time wins aloft Sweet sour ...
Immortality is to find life after death in memories!
I wasn´t born to write but I learned to appreciate the power of words, It´s the secret in how things can be expressed that makes me completely obsessed.
Writing is like diving into another world for me, so I can stop thinking about everything else and just release myself…
So welcome to my world! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Should imagine every day as a life after death, every time thy wake up from sleep that is. With a whole new life would you not give it all? just to make it perfect and better than last. Striving for a...To start over
''Immortality is to find life after death in memories!''Immortality
Comments about Christian Arebrand
Shame me knowledge
Time wins aloft
Sweet sour wet
Stale row affinity
Faint cold disaster
Dread folded pain
Look scold rain
Sins favor wasted
Hold clever vision
High skies blue
Seek tame faith
Old grimes flower
Find most hatred
Prone sleek temper
Close past death
Heaven shy away