Christine A Kysely
Christine A Kysely Poems
- Football Gladiators ~ Lyric Po... Gladiators of the numbered...
- What Is A Person's Value? What...
- 1st Sense ~ Sight ~ Haiku Ignore obvious See the things ...
- Frozen River Sleeps ~ Tanka Frozen river sleeps Man's ...
- Football ~ Tanka Twenty-two fierce beasts Strive to ...
- Time Is But A Fleeting Moment ... Time is but a fleeting ...
- Rose Colored Glasses I try to view each and every day As if ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christine A Kysely
Football Gladiators ~ Lyric Poetry
Gladiators of the numbered turf
Helmeted heads and padded limbs
22 soldiers on the field
No more, no less, at any time
All have stadiums they call their homes.
Swift of foot and quick of mind
A scoreboard keeps the points and time
Score points by one, two, three or six
By passes, runs, punts or kicks
Winning brings them glory.
Most mother's want their son's to play
When son's are born their father's start to say
Where and when their son will play
Parents eagerly await those cherished fall days
When Football is in season.
Upright goal ...