Christine Ann Young
Christine Ann Young Poems
- Autumn Dream Burning leaves of red and gold No more til ...
- When We Were Young I can recall a happy time A happy time ...
- Love Young love sighs With each new day The fire brightly ...
- A Heart Left Closed I never thought I'd feel this way ...
- A Tear A tear is a stormy sea The tide's eb Still waters ...
- Bad Dreams I can never run I can never scream I can never ...
- Too Tired To Search For Him No... It's really hitting me hard ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christine Ann Young
Burning leaves of red and gold
No more til springtime will unfold
A hint of winter chills the air
To summon snowmen, everywhere
Dilly, dally off to school
No thougths of teacher's golden rule
No thoughts from scholar'd minds today
With Halloween ond day away
Jumprope, football, hide n'seek
Defying autos in the street
The gathered leaves they left alone
And scores of simple tasks half done
Careless, though, the children seem
They only see an autumn dream