Christine Hamilton Poems
- Mother...I Love You Mother, I wish you could know of all ...
- Reasons Why I Love You The way you smile The way you look at...
- Angel In My Heart When I have no one to turn to And I'm ...
- Claws In The Soul, Chained To ... Overwhelmed by ...
- Friendship Our friendship's a treasure we discover each day,...
- Y O U Roses are red and Violets are blue-
- Goodbye-Song Don't go changin' your life now, just cause ...
I'm just a woman who writes what she feels. Alot of my poems have to do with pain and sorrow. I feel these poems everyday of my life-thats why I feel I'm able to write good poetry.
I'm a loner who likes to write...it just pours out and I put it into a poem. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christine Hamilton
Mother...I Love You
Mother, I wish you could know of
all tose times I am thinking of you-
Wondering what you are doing
Hoping you are happy and having
a special day.
I wish you could hear me speak
so highly of you to my friends, and
all the good things I hear when
others speak of your remarkable
I wish that you could see the pleasure
I find in my memories of you; and
how often I look to you for
guidance in my life, how much
I value your opinion, admire your
ability to accept people and
things as they are.
Mother, I wish you ...