Christine Natale Poems
- Wedding At Cana He looked into my eyes, the only part of me ...
- Not In Love It is hard to write a love poem When you’re not ...
- Early Snow Rest easy my darling Though first snows are ...
- Incubus Ever since I was thirteen I have watched for you. I...
- Salome To The Head Of John The... Ah, Johannes Do you ...
- Circle Of Light There is always a circle of golden around ...
- Will There Be Heroes? Will there be heroes When dawn breaks ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christine Natale
Wedding At Cana
He looked into my eyes, the only part of me visible
Beneath the heavy weight of veils and jewels
I knew He was the only one who saw me tremble
Both with fear and with happiness
It couldn’t have been more than a minute
But I saw my own years in his gaze
My husband would love me, our home would be fertile
And I would be blessed and content
He did it for me.
* * * * *
We grew up together and played in the streets
I ran after him like a little brother
His father taught both of us our trade
His mother bound both of our wounds
Only a ...