Christopher Anthony Leibow
Christopher Anthony Leibow Poems
- Banvard's Folly 'Does anyone still want to go with me into a ...
- I Will Draw To Ravens: 5 Poems...
- Excerpt From Relative Drunkenn... [vi.] He pours a ...
- Death Listens To Mahler Death Listens to Mahler The night ...
- The Last Locomotive My mouth is filled with the taste of ...
- The City Of Peace </>You turn to meand I stroke ...
Christopher Leibow is a poet, a visual artist and a performer of small slights of hand. He is an MFA graduate of Antioch and has been published in numerous journals and online, including Juked, Interim, and Barrow Street and Cricket Online Review. His art has appeared in Lumina,491 Magazine and has been a featured artist online with Cha: A Journal of Asian Writing and OFZOOs. He is a two time ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Anthony Leibow
'Does anyone still want to go with me into a panorama? '
The sun floats down river
Resting from a long day.
As Banvard draws love
Birds in the sand.
She tries to explain
How his deformity angers her.
Unable, she leaves him
On the other side of the shore.
Banvard becomes a traveling salesman,
A campfire fiddler,
A drunk, a painter of shores.
Yearning for her—
He turns her into the Mississippi ...