Christopher Biddle Poems
- To My Mother... mom i love u but it hurts me when ur like...
- Am I Alone? I get a funny feling, It comes from deep ...
- Wolf Change Corsair of the wood discard your skin your ...
- Suicide Letter I rush to the bathroom & lock the door, I ...
- I Thought I Loved You I've commited no evil I've done no ...
- Reminiscin Reminiscin on the nights we used to share, I ...
- Lycan Looking up at the sky Yeilding to the full ...
Well idk wat 2 say, my names chris ima b-boy (breakdancer) but in my spare time i love 2write poetry its a way i can express my self without being judged by ne 1 and it jus helps vent u knw? well want 2 knw ne tin more dont b a stranger peace! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Biddle
To My Mother...
mom i love u
but it hurts me
when ur like this
u may not be
perfect but i love u
u may do wrong but still ill love u
the things u say mom
it hurts me
but i believe what u say is true cuz ur my mother
i know u make
mistakes, ur only human
and i love u for that
but mom why do u
say things like that
why do u hurt me
i realize that
i was a mistake to u
but saying things like that it hurts
when u say that
it makes me feel
like i want 2 die,
cuz all i want 2 do is make u happy
if it wasnt for u mom ...