Christopher G. Turner
Christopher G. Turner Poems
- Passion The beauty of a kiss The touch of a hand The heat ...
- Mistaken Love I was your best friend. I cared so much for ...
- Am I Dreaming? Being held in a cell In a dungeon full of ...
- A New Life Awaits Day to day, I feel no more All of my pain ...
- The Competition The eye in the sky Ever seeing of the ...
- Half Past Bed Time I lay awake thinking, blinking, and ...
- What Is Time? Time passes by ever slowly Every second is an ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher G. Turner
The beauty of a kiss
The touch of a hand
The heat of the night
The passion grows
A look in the eye
A sentiment of lust
A powerful emotion
A sense of passion
Feelings of fervidness
Feelings of affection
Feelings of embrace
Feelings of desire
A burning sense of passion
makes the night never end.
The love they have for each
other, is shown this night.