Christopher James Poems
- I Know I Am A Man But I cry Sometimes for no reason at ...
- Truth Reigns I bring it because truth reigns overall My ...
- Because Love Is Hard I will sacrifice and struggle. I will ...
- The Rise After The Fall I searched for many years I ...
- Let It Be Known The priest the poet and the prophet. ...
- Rite Of Passage Respect is earned not given Power and money...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher James
I Know I Am A Man
But I cry
Sometimes for no reason at all
But I worry
For no reason at all
I stay with you
For no reason other than the fact that I love
The thought of us being separate
Makes my heart beat faster and faster and faster
I go to my quiet place
As I was taught year and years and years
My grandma “NANA”
So much time has passed
But I still cry
I am a man and I know
Men aren’t suppose to cry
But you die, and it hurts so bad
I called you by your name Maurice Bland
But you were my dad
I cried as time passed but I hurt so bad