christopher mcdonald Poems
- Scared Of Being Hurt Again i cant chang the way i am because...
- Honor + Duty = Death honor + duty = death it takes ...
- Just A Sheet Of Soldier Poetry an o to the day when the ...
- Its War blood guts gore sores
- Why Go To War why go to war to score just to come home ...
- My Life my life is like a dream thats followed by a ...
- Life a new life begins at the morning light while another ...
I'm an 19year old male with lots of bad memories of my past insights of war and love and very great guy who dont get treated as i deserve more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Scared Of Being Hurt Again
i cant chang the way i am
because i dont know who i am anymore
my life is like a leaky faucet
no more room to hide
the monsters are gonna find me
who knows what they are gonna do
im so scared
im gonna yell
like a bomb with a short fuse
gonna explode the moment its lit
my love has been forgoten along with myself
the family in tears for the son they had lost
why have i been shamed
all the people i have blaimed
for the torture i have commited
i should be commited
no more pain
no more tears
im tired of running from ...