Christopher Ryan Poems
- The Flower And The Bee In meadows every afternoon, About ...
- Spare A Thought For The Cigare... Oh, surgeon generals ...
- Ode To The Fungus On My Foot Oh, you who herald winter’s ...
- Valentine's Poems I. 'If drunk on wine...'
- The Badder Jocky Just chillin’ with our stylish loves, Us ...
- An Ode Unto Spacetime Oh space-time, my true love, I wish ...
- Cry To The Trees Giant rowans, hear my call And answer, if ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Ryan
The Flower And The Bee
In meadows every afternoon,
About the time for tea,
The flowers listen to the tune
Sung by the bumblebee.
It sings them songs of other mates
That wait across the field,
Looking for potential dates
To make their pollen sealed.
It sings of joy and happiness,
Of love to make one sigh,
And all that rubbish sappiness
That makes the young girls cry.
In one such place, at one such time,
In one such reverie,
A flower listened to the rhyme
Of passing bumblebee.
“Hey ho! ” the bee called from the sky,
“You look the perfect match!...