Christopher Stitz Poems
- Soldier's Goodbye Ours is not to question why Ours is but to...
- Gypsy Soul You may be so far away, But I'll see you again ...
- The Moon She reminds him of the moon. Aways there and yet so...
- Devils Rodeo I'm at the Devils Rodeo, Lettin' it all go, ...
- Old Town As the winds blow away, The ashes of an empty ...
- Fading Light She came to him with darkness in her eyes, He ...
- Broken Freedom My empty heart is breaking, Slowly, coldly, ...
Well my name's Chris and although I'm young I've had an...interesting life so far to say the least. Most of my writing is inspired by personal accounts and the like. I'm fairly new to writing so I'd love to hear what you have to say. None the less, I hope you all enjoy it though and wish everyone the best of luck in this crazy world we live in.
~Chris more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Stitz
Ours is not to question why
Ours is but to do and die
If I fall and do not rise
Leave me there, say goodbye
If you pray with hopes forlorn
Then pray you'll live to see the morn
As I lay beneath the night
I struggle with all my might
To live to see another day
Or at least the sun's first ray's
It does not matter if we win
We all fall in the end
As my spirit slowly falls
I can hear that fateful call
As my eyes mist up in a haze
I can feel Death's icy gaze
As I die my last thoughts
Are not of pain nor of loss
But that I fight no ...