Christopher Withers Poems
- Life Is Life is fake, life is real,
- Never Saved vision stunted by past deeds leading to my ...
- Bound, The Flesh 'see', I yell, to the gathering crowd, but...
- Dawns Decay each babe wakes to earths new dawn, mistaking ...
- Frozen Moments And You a surge of grief washes my senses, ...
- Mini-Deaths willingly, each night we fade, drifting out ...
- Love Entangles Semantics what is Love? indeed, what is it ...
I guess I try to explore things which are not easily graspable with words.
I try to write pieces which evoke 'something'. I try to write pieces that I myself would like to read. Ultimately, I try to write away from the well worn path that poetry usually treads.
My writing is first draft, and I hope I am improving.
Some day, I might write the piece which truely defines that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Withers
Flesh bag, flesh sag,
stitched to fragile bone,
suck the light,
devours the whole.
cast to the air
the only tale they're told,
a truth, a truth,
that casts no light
beyond it's owners trail.
as curtain falls,
night takes its bow,
and words, they fade away.
a history, cast out of sight,
henceforth to be unknown.