Chryssa Velissariou Poems
- Dark-Mark Dark Revelation to me loneliness Undisguised in ...
- Colorless Fear All these inversions... As if looking at the ...
- Wild Animal I suffer, And so I will scratch this paper To ...
- Helas The Little Red Riding Ho...
- Violent Let me be undressed from the garment Οf the ...
- I Said It! I said at last Just what I feel. Thorn the word!
- I'M Talking About My Poetry... Our child 's travelling to ...
brief bio notes
Professor of Physics,47 years old,4 children’s mother. iN 2011 I‘ve even been awarded with the prize for Excellence and Renovation in Education by the Ministry of Education in Greece.
I live in Larissa, Thessaly, Greece, under the shade of Olympus the mountain where, according to the Ancient Greeks Mythology, the 12 Ancient Greeks Gods lived.
I like to read and write poetry, but I never sought to be published, I post my poetry to my blog «? p? ? ? s? ? ? » http: //www.velissariou11.blogspot.com
I speak English, French and German fluently and I can manage with Italian, Spanish and Portuguese. I like a lot translation. I translate my poems and other poems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chryssa Velissariou
Revelation to me loneliness
Undisguised in the silence madness
Relentless pounding darkened heart
? rratic my life is fooling me
Unrestrained my tongue when I 'm speaking
Merciless criticism as a leech.
I matured belatedly
I loved passionately
I escaped immaturely
I wounded mortally
I paid my price inhumanly
I was wrong inappropriately.