Claire Abbott Poems
- Don'T Facebook Me! Don't facebook me and tell me you are ...
- Abuser You shout, You scream, You punch, You kick,
- Grief Grief One word. Used to describe so many emotions. ...
- To Love To love is to care, To always be there. To love ...
- Great Britain? Is Britain really that great? Endlessly ...
- Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm here talk to me. Hey!
- I Love You My hand slips into yours, I gaze up at your face...
My poems are feelings, thoughts and words in my mind and body. They express who I am at the time, and fluidly move between themselves. None are right or wrong but represent part of who and what I am more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Don'T Facebook Me!
Don't facebook me and tell me you are sorry,
your emails and texts tell a different story.
Don't poke me and expect me to poke you back,
Don't try and be my friend again, you haven't got the nack!
You ruined it by cheating and lying to my face,
Now you are living in this anonymous facebook place.
Easier to talk to me, but saying lies again,
Stop messing with my life, you're driving me insane.
So stay off this facebook thing, leave me well alone,
and when you're loney and fed up, remember its a doing of your own!