Claire nc Castachino
Claire nc Castachino Poems
- Epilepsy one thousand stinging spines creeping upward from ...
- [un]breakable break of dawn sun breaking through black a ...
- Autobiography sitting bare - foot cross legged in the ...
- Puppies black-white solids or stripes? yellow and ...
- [sometimes] You Make Me Feel L...
- 24 Feet Of Metallic Blue Beads my beloved you wait with ...
- To Your Face; In My Head words fresh from the heart that i ...
you may call me california -
i'm driven by desire
i act on impulse
i'm a vegetarian
i will correct your grammar
i'm worth $2,379,836 on humanforsale.com
i have never been this happy before
i'm willing to risk everything more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Claire nc Castachino
one thousand stinging spines
creeping upward from inside
crawling along my spinal cord
up the small of my back
spreading into my muscles
taking over my shoulders
eyes roll back
u n c o n c i o u s n e s s
violent and beyond control
and the pain is gone
and i am back