Clara Keiper Poems
- The Empty Spot The empty spots still empty a big hole he ...
- Love Is Just An Ache Layin in a tangle of empty ...
- Where The Fairies Dance She lay where the fairies dance In ...
- Surprise In the corner of the room Sits an empty cardboard ...
- Innocent We've walked too far down this road to say we're ...
- His Golden Reign His golden reign was passing by him and his...
- Witchy Woman Witchy woman In that long black dress You know...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clara Keiper
The Empty Spot
The empty spots still empty
a big hole he left behind
only tears and heartache
fill it now
If you go inside you'll find
his memory guards the door
it's a long long fall
and there's no floor
Registered with the Copyright right office
You can not copy or use in anyway
without the authors written permission. All violators
will be sued. To copyright your own work http: //www.copyright.gov/
Do not move the poems
copyright Clara Keiper