Codey Rebollo Poems
- Our Voyage The seas are malevolent and destruction is so ...
- Keep Me Company Lit cigarette rests on your soft, stained ...
- Scene By Moonlight Night prowler met a howler's eyes, ...
- The Devil's Game The devil lives in this house. He ...
- What The Future Holds There's a worry of everything the mind...
- The Odds Are Grim I've learn't more lessons than I can ...
- Witness I saw the fear in her eyes as she told him all these...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Codey Rebollo
The Odds Are Grim
I've learn't more lessons than I can remember
I've forgotton more things than I'd like to admit
Like the time of late December
I've broken too many bad habits
I've started too many to.
Words can be more powerful than we realise
Afraid of hurt and despising eyes
Denied love too many times
Denied happiness for the the same reason
I fought for it
Disheartened by questionable words
I thought about ending time.
And it's the dark that I describe
It's the easiest place to hide
The easiest place to fight
When chance is the only ...