Colin Bingham Poems
- Suicide Suicide your cold, gnarled finger has touched ...
- A Smile That Travelled Time Suddenly you were there, before a...
- Fear Not knowing fear I see your intent from afar but ...
- Snowman Snowman From the cold heavens you were ...
- Remember Remember Titanic, but for us they were steps Felt ...
- Am I Sentient Finally I fall, released from my ...
- Endless See the cloudless sky and how far it stretches On ...
Poems written in a time of great sadness for me, poems I did not even know I had in me. Written as a way of expressing my grief and feelings at the loss of a wonderful partner and pain I went through, the darkness, I went through and thinking i would never feel happiness again but you do, but you never forget those who meant so much to you and can never be replaced more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Colin Bingham
Suicide your cold, gnarled finger has touched me
Suicide you tried to blacken my heart
Your icy chill driven deep into my soul
Nuclear like, tore my world apart
Suicide, tore feelings from me that should be hidden
Suicide, my screams split the night
Your pain, feelings of hopelessness
Nails driven in my soul, hammer like
Suicide so final. So ill thought
Suicide wounds so savage, so deep
Nightmares seeing you there lost
My heart leaden, future so bleak
Suicide, slower of time
Suicide, darkener of eyes, breath depleted
Poser of questions with...