Colin Phillimore Poems
- Love Is Love is clothes folded in cupboards flat, Love is ...
- Hayfever May, when my feet ache to feel soil, grass and ...
- Muse On Memes (Larmer Tree Jul... When the drum beat ...
- Table For Two Table for Two Anywhere Me and you Anytime
- Saturday Morning – Revisited Saturday, ...
- Bitter Sweet- Or Death By Song... i If you don’t know me...
- Big Boys Don’t Cry Hey. Big Boys don’t cry. Right! And ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Colin Phillimore
Love is clothes folded in cupboards flat,
Love is spending hours on a friendship plait,
Love is teardrops falling-split, splat
Love is messages on a mobile phone
Love is when her house feels like home
Love is in front of the fire without padding or foam
Love is waiting for half past four,
Love is seeing you when I open the door
Love is wanting you more and more
Love is driving through the hail and rain
Love is dealing with a distance pain
Love is exotic and love is plain
Love is sunsets and ...