Conal McCarthy Poems
- Dying Wolf And I remember standing in a wide open ...
- Eternal Love Living in a false identity, Emotionless and ...
- The Fox And The Hounds The fox playing in the wood, Stopped...
- True Love I am lost in time, But when I'm with you, Time ...
- Frozen Kiss My frozen tear, Lay upon your pale cheek, The...
- To Live, To Die, Unforgotten. To die forgotten, Is like ...
- Caged Bird Trapped in the unchanging world, Day by day time...
My name is Conal McCarthy, I am a young and aspiring poet. I am inexperienced but my emotions are strong and in time my writing will equal them. I mostly write love poems, and also sad and deathly poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Conal McCarthy
And I remember standing in a wide open meadow
Staring up at the night sky
Listening to the melody of darkness
Embracing the tranquil void
Like a mother loving her cubs
Standing there while the grass swayed in the wind
And I remember walking towards the silver moon
Searching for a blood soaked feast
Finding an unsuspecting herd of deer
Stalking them in the shadows
Like the Grim Reaper waiting for the last grain to fall
Standing in the sinister shadows
And I remember running in the deep forest
Biting and clawing my prey
Coating myself in its ...