constance donovan Poems
- Eva gentle as an ocean breeze filled with spirit bound to ...
- Shangri-La perched upon a knoll so high the brigthest jewel ...
- Illumination where once the dark had hope for light these ...
- Imagine with baited breath and hopeful glee a new life ...
- Revelation new light of day is precious true as all hope ...
Poetry as healing has been a constant in my life. Having read Dante and Poe by age 10, I was, and continue to be, inspired by the dark beauty of the written word. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about constance donovan
with baited breath and hopeful glee
a new life comes, a joy to see
from generations past and new
two souls make one to start anew
with hope and dreams and wishes true
a family starts its journey too
across the bounds of love we see
god answered all our prayers, indeed