Consuelo Roland Poems
- Divorce House Woe begotten thumb-sucking infant ...
- Hygiene Of An Assassin Ma chère Amélie How brave you are! ...
- Stampede How fast we went My mother and I - Merrily, ...
- Polka Dot Bikini Yonks ago, On a beach in the land of sugar...
- Houses I Have Lived In The best houses I have lived ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Consuelo Roland
Polka Dot Bikini
On a beach in the land of sugar cane,
Wore a purple
Polka dot bikini
And eyed the sea
Like a matador might eye a bull.
On a beach in the land of sangomas,
Ran to the ocean's edge,
Long hair burning,
Blowing windward and wayward
In the pure blue sunshine.
On a beach in the land of ijuba beer,
The boys dived deeper,
Under the biggest waves
Never taking their eyes off her.
On a beach in Zululand,
A girl in a polka dot bikini ...