cora fazio Poems
- Who Is This Woman In The Mirro... Who is this aging woman I ...
- The Greatest Love The greatest love is never spoken out ...
- Grandmas Garden Grandmas Garden was the best in town. Roses ...
- Oh Sister How We Played I used to play with pies of mud. I'd...
- This Compass Please tell me how to understand, this compass...
- I'M Sorry i'm sorry that i hurt you mom. i'm sorry that you ...
- I'M With You Today the sun is shining so bright, like a ...
Wife and Mother. I have 3 children,2 are living, one my middle son Tony Joe died by suicide March 15th 2004. He was 27. We buried him on my 49th birthday. He was one of the loves of my life. His passing has caused pain that at times is unbearable. Many times I have been given signs which I believe are from him. I would have thought someone was crazy to hear that 2 years ago. My husband and I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about cora fazio
Who Is This Woman In The Mirror?
Who is this aging woman I see in the mirror?
Who is this woman with the tear filled eyes?
Who is this woman with the broken heart?
Who is she? Is it Me?
Have I changed so much?
Has time torn apart, my happier heart?
Has time changed the skies,
from blue to grey?
Has time turned the
pain of night also to the day?
Has time worn a hole,
into the cloth of my life,
into the marrow of my soul?
Where did it go, That happy life?
Who made my soul feel this pain,
feel this strife?
Who is this woman
with the tear stained face?