Coreena Lindquist Poems
- My Brother My Bestfriend It’s sometimes hard, To put into ...
- Once A Cousin The hate he has, For the man he thought he ...
- One Last Time One last time, You are forgiven, Of all the...
- Afraid Afraid, Afraid of living, Some might say, Live ...
- To The One Whom I Loved To the one whom I loved, But never ...
- Your Love And Heart I carry with me, Your love and heart, ...
- Say You Love Me Say you love me, That’s all I need to hear,...
I started writing poetry when I was 8 years old but didn't get big into it until I was 21. I started writing to cope with the emotions that I feel as I was growing up. I have had situations in my life that I needed to deal with and didn't know how to. So I started writing it down on paper and this is how it all came out. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Coreena Lindquist
My Brother My Bestfriend
It’s sometimes hard,
To put into words,
What you feel,
When comes to your brother,
But I have found,
That he’s not just a friend,
He is someone to help,
In time of need,
I can call him day or night,
From big or small,
The problems may fall,
But if they do I know I can call,
Whenever I need him,
He is there with no hesitation,
Sometimes I’m crying,
Sometimes I’m laughing,
But whatever the need,
I know he’ll be free,
To help me find my way,
He will always be there,
And on this day I will declare,
That he is my ...