Corey Mason Poems
- What You Don'T See She'll laugh around you She'll act all ...
- Ode To Math Class These four walls, so bland and white, Are...
- Strangers In The Hall I don’t know what I saw in you Or why ...
- I Offer You My Heart Time stands still for one brief ...
- Dear Friend Dear friend, I know we’ve never met You sit in...
- Through My Eyes The world I call home, Is no more My life ...
- Angel Who is this person, Who’s sitting right here? Is ...
Corey is an avid writer that has been writing since she was in 8th grade. She enjoys English and Science. She wishes to be a Forensic Scientist when she graduates.
She has taken writing classes both in high school and though CSI in Idaho. She also has written a few short stores and is working on one right now. She plans to have at least one of her stories published and maybe some of her ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Corey Mason
What You Don'T See
She'll laugh around you
She'll act all happy
But deep down inside
She is dying
She comes to school all happy and full of life
Talking to you, laughing with you
Never leting you see her scars
You may think nothing bugs her
You are wong
She's in the dark
Cutting and crying
She's torn every picture
She's broken every mirror
She's bleeding for you
Bleeding because of you
She shows not this tormenting hurt
But her mask of false smiles
All her joy is fake
Just for you, her little love
If you look at this girl
Look long and hard