Corinne Watt Poems
- Let It Snow The curtains come down Rent from sky to earth A...
- Weather Woos Waft, waft, waft, my magazine I wave. In a ...
- Seasons Of Savour Tingle my taste buds for it's that season, ...
- The Christmas Light I loitered one festive season Amongst ...
- Embrace Straight in front we shall stand slowly nearing, ...
- Operation Clean Up A bright, but early hour. The roads are ...
- My Roots Carried in the mouth of His messenger dove like, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Corinne Watt
Let It Snow
The curtains come down
Rent from sky to earth
A reflection of the heavens
A soft fluffy rug
Carpeting and cleansing
The filth of the road.
Sweet icing sugar clinging
To my chocolate brown boots.
Shawl of lace on the infant bushes
Spun by infinite flakes.
Talcum roof tiles
Making every building a monument
To Winter's only beauty.
The dark day's cure
By that which is pure
Let it snow.