Cory Burton Poems
- Battle Scars These Battle Scars deep in my wrists, These ...
- Waiting Fear is only in our minds Taking over all the ...
- Red. Red, The color of blood, Red, The color of my ...
- Eternal I can't live with you But yet again I can't live ...
- Redder, Deeper, Sharper, Harde... How red must they be, How ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cory Burton
I can't live with you
But yet again I can't live without
You make me crave
for everything and anything no doubt
I can't really decide for myself anymore
I can't really say what I feel
All I think about anymore
Is 'Do I want the iron one, or do I want the steel? '
You got me started on this
You got me an addict again
You send you wouldn't make me do it anymore
You said you'd be my friend
Yet again and again
All I get is lies
That's why I did this to myself
Every time I think about it I cry
Oh well I digress
It doesn't ...