Country Girl Poems
- Alcoholic when's daddy coming home? why's he taking so ...
- Free hold me close kiss me passionately whisper words of ...
- Closed open your eyes see past the lies open your mind
- That's Life
- Fire Starter Fire Blazing bright & high
- I Wish i really wish you hadn't made me have doubts about ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Country Girl
when's daddy coming home?
why's he taking so long?
four kids and a wife all alone
hearts turning into cold stone
where in the world can he be?
does he even care about his family?
he's off somewhere drinking beer
that's the reason he's not here
when he's home we live in fear
and pray that we can disappear
don't say a word you may get smacked
physically & verbally attacked
not sure exactly how to react
there are things you just can't take back
never knew if we'd have food to eat
never had new shoes on our feet
never could ...