Courage Ghandih Poems
- Thirst For Freedom As the light glows dim The globe spins ...
- What Say You Know this as the sand shifts thru the hourglass ...
- Once Upon A Frozen Sun Days became colder and nights ...
- Trance-Migration Of The Mind Primitive shadows dancing on the...
- Wild Love
- Solitude Of Destitution Sooner or later we shall come to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Thirst For Freedom
As the light glows dim
The globe spins off its natural orbit and the minds of men whim
As the darkness deepens
Reason is subdued by residing sins calling from within
The soul of man is shackled by sinful thinking
Lo the heart of man drowning in evil like a flooded ship sinking in the restless seas of sinful temptations
Will primitive clay today rise above the recurrent tides?
Will the son of man survive the times?
Will he be rescued n receive healing in his dying mind?
Shall he overcome?
shall he breakthrough the dark clouds like the rising sun? ...