Courage Ghandih Poems
- What Say You Know this as the sand shifts thru the hourglass ...
- Thirst For Freedom As the light glows dim The globe spins ...
- Once Upon A Frozen Sun Days became colder and nights ...
- Trance-Migration Of The Mind Primitive shadows dancing on the...
- Wild Love
- Solitude Of Destitution Sooner or later we shall come to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What Say You
Know this as the sand shifts thru the hourglass of time
That we r great luminaries that outshine the sun, moon n stars combine
Our Glory is born with the total renewal of the Mind
By that eternal fire within, that carnal eyes can't find
We all pure spirits that's trapped in this 'cage' called flesh
Weighed down by lustful desires but in the saviors stripes forgiven and born afresh
This day has mercy found in our dying bodies a dwelling place
This day Grace has gone before us leading the pace
There's redemption not only for the elite in suites and ties
But also for ...