Courtney Gomo Poems
- Motioned By Your Love Common sense leaves me, my brain ...
- What If? What if we just stopped fighting? what if we just...
- Heal It's funny how love pushes us, all the way to our ...
- Untitled Let your heart heal, from all you've put it ...
- Royalty Born and bred in the arms of love, nurtured by ...
- Cardiac Arrest I'ts an act against all biological laws, a ...
- Mama Through nappies and tearful nights, a bright little ...
I'm just a small girl, with big dreams, trying to make it in an even bigger world. This is my life expressed in the best way I know how, lyrically. Poetry, to me, is not just an art...its my voice. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Its in your grace:the strength to look ahead
in the sincerity of you smile,
the honesty of your pain.
the lesson in you brokenness,
and in the hope that remains.''
''Give them the truth, it's the one thing they can't handle.''to the haters
''Greatness is a candle inside us all, it simply takes self will to ignite''ambitious
''Immortality is the ability to have the force of your actions reign even after your death.''immortal
''Experience makes her wiseA woman's love
Pain makes her strong.
Betrayal makes her smart.
Loss makes her appreciative.
But love just makes her.''
Comments about Courtney Gomo
Motioned By Your Love
Common sense leaves me,
my brain surrenders to your touch.
I lose myself completely,
and give in to the chills and blood rush.
My heart quickens a beat,
my blood races in agreement.
You hold the front row seat,
to this life-long love commitment.
My troubles become extinct,
as do the anger, bitterness and pain.
Once broken, but now complete,
because of you, I'm in love again.
It's quite senseless loving you,
cause you've torn my soul apart.
But history has come to prove,
that you will forever hold my heart.
You are ...