courtney perrott Poems
- Personification Of A Rock Round am I, but sometimes bumpy I ...
- Spirituality I believe in God and that Jesus was his son He ...
- Legacy One day back in my time Milk at school only cost a ...
- Introspection I think, I thought, what did i think I said, I...
- Individualism A group, a clique, what's the point? Why not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about courtney perrott
Personification Of A Rock
Round am I, but sometimes bumpy
I age and wither as you do
Through rain, snow, and sun I live
I see the sky and I splash across the lake
My cousins join me to
Sun, rain, moon, and stars I've seen it all
That's my world I live an endless life
But someday may mark someone else's death