Courtney Violette Poems
- Music My emotions run out of my headphones. So many things I...
- Is There Any Hope At All? I'm angry always angry. Angst ...
- Deadly Nightmare I lie awake, Waiting for the ...
- Teenage Love Story A classic story of teenage love. Boy ...
- Untitled Hopefully this feeling will pass I’m not feeling ...
- Hello, Stereo Hello, stereo you’re my only friend. You ...
- Fake Cut out the happiness, you said you wanted the truth ...
I love to write! It is my second pasion. My first being music. But those two things coenside with eachother...I think I used that word right! haha
Well you should read my poems!
Thanks! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Courtney Violette
My emotions run out of my headphones.
So many things I wish I could say
That is said for me in these songs
I repeat with heart.
As if straight from my brain
Straight from my heart
These lyrics reach into me
and steal my feelings and mash
them into songs.
Screaming out my love
Wailing out my pain.
Chirpping out my joy.
Growling out my anger.
I could not live without music
It makes me live.
It is my life.
If you take my music
You take away my life.
Are you a murderer?