Craig Piercy Poems
- Death Of My Father The day Dad died, I cried I cried for me,...
- The Canadian Flag Red and white with a single maple leaf in ...
- Goodbye Daddy He closed his eyes and drifted away I knew ...
- Taking A Stand When you see things clearly you understand, ...
- Volcano Of Passion As the passion builds inside, my heart ...
- The Businessman Spick-and-span, clean shaven Living in their...
- Dawn Of A New Day I woke up this morning No longer yawning, ...
I have been writing poems for only 6 years now and have compiled over 380 poems all about life, love and everyday thoughts and events that I have observed throughout my life.
In January 2010 I published a book called 'Reflections of Life' a composition of 131 poems now available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and my own website craigpiercy.com.
This truly is my passion! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Craig Piercy
Death Of My Father
The day Dad died, I cried
I cried for me, for my loss
For I would never see him again alive
Why me? Why my family?
They took me away when he passed away
Bought me back to say good-bye
Bugger, I didn't want to say good-bye
I wanted him to come alive
Oh, Dad, don't leave
I have so much I wanted to say, so much I wanted to do
So much I wanted you to see
Be proud of me!
I love you like no other for you are my inspiration
My heart's desire
Why did they put you in that fire?
I cried, oh so deep inside
Now after twenty-five years I ...