Crystal Chown Poems
- April Showers April Showers I was walking through the ...
- My Sweet Angel My Sweet Angel He looks up at the ...
- A Deep Empty Hole In My Heart A Deep Empty Hole in my ...
- In The Darkness I am in the shadows. I am hide in the ...
- Samhain Samhain On this night on Samhain. May the spirits...
- My Sorrow My Sorrow This sorrow, blind's me, hurt ...
- My Broken Heart That Is In Pie... My broken heart that is in ...
what I look like: I have short red/brown hair my face is as white as snow. I wear anything black, black, black.
and I am a half vampire and half human<a more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Crystal Chown
I was walking through the woodlands and then it started to rain.
It is in the end of April.
The rain starts falling.
I thank God for given us the rain for plants.
God answer my pray.
The sun is shining down on me, but it is still rain.
I started to walk to my house, and step into my garden and notion that the flowers are coming up.
Every time a rain dropp fall, I cry.
I can feel the rain before it fall.
I know when the lord is going be send us the rain.
The April shower fall again.
It is passed midnight, and the April showers are still ...