Crystal Keaton Poems
- My Niece I love my niece, She is at peace. She looks like ...
- My Nephew I love my nephew, He is so new. He loves to ...
- School School is fun, some wish it was done. You have ...
- The One I like you alot, You are the one i sought. I ...
- Worries Your Not Here, And I Fear, That Your With Another...
- Break Up My Heart Is Hurting, And I Dont know Why. You ...
- Jonas Brothers 2 There is this band i like, They like to ...
I love making new friends.I dont really write poems my sister does.I love writing storys.Im better at that.Im 17 years old.I have my learners and im in 9th grade. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I love my niece,
She is at peace.
She looks like her dad,
That is kind of bad.
She thinks boys are funny,
Some are even a dummy.
She will grow up and meet a boy,
He will be her toy.
Soon she will leave home,
And be on her own.
She will say,
I want it my way.
But for now she cant talk,
She cant even walk.
I want her to stay small forever,
And growing up, NEVER!