Cuneyt Pala Poems
- The First Brunch not interested in what you ate not ...
- Look Up! i sleep rock’n'roll in the paradigm hotel and you,...
- The Whitest Shade i never imagined anybody could be so ...
- Flying Heartbeats flying heartbeats scattered on a winter ...
- What You Believe Is True ashes to ashes dust to dust
I am a poet and I know it. I am also a storyteller and a good listener.I listen to the wind and the sun. In my sleep I follow the rocket muse and sometimes some words fall on my lap. I write them down and later I write them up. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cuneyt Pala
The First Brunch
not interested in what you ate
not interested in what you drank
not interested in what you’ve said
at the last supper
I just want to know
what i’ll be eating
what i’ll be drinking
what i’ll be saying
at my first brunch
jam and bread or just porridge
white tea or black coffee
good morning or just
pass me the butter, big j
i don’t know, i don’t know