Curse Hoshigaki Poems
- Why? What did I do? What did I say? Why are you ...
- I Need You I need you, To tell me everything will be ...
- Please Love Me I want you to hold me tight To tell me ...
- Nightmare Sleep little one, sleep She told me I'll be here ...
- Innocence Lips like velvet Kisses like heaven Handscold as...
- My Last Tear With a flick of my wrist I could be bleeding ...
- Break Falling apart Breaking down I gave you my heart And ...
Curse Hoshigaki is basically my alias. I dont like my real name very much so I go by different nicknames like sharpie. I love sharpies and almost always have one on me. I guess you could say im strange or weird. Im very lazy but at times i will get a sudden burst of energy and run around giggling like an idiot. I listen to music like black veil brides, jakewolf, blood on the dance floor, asking ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Curse Hoshigaki
What did I do?
What did I say?
Why are you leaving
when I want you to stay?
You left me
Standing to the cold rain
Yo said forever
But Forever apparently ended
You lied to me and said goodbye
I'm not gonna cry
I won't shed a tear for you
Because your not worth it